Lizzy Robinson BVSc MRCVS
- qualified from Bristol University in 1992 and started this practice in 2004. Lizzy lives in Billingshurst with her family and a wide variety of animals including a rescued Lurcher, an ex-feral cat, a three legged tortoise and a pet cow.
Alison Skipper MA VETMB cert VR
- qualified from Cambridge in 1989 and has worked part-time at the practice since 2004. Alison lives in Woking with her family and 3 dogs, 3 ferrets, chicken s and a corn snake.
Lezanne Denton VN
- is a qualified veterinary nurse and has worked at Alfold since we opened. She lives in Shere with her family and 3 dogs.
Yvette Breacher VN
- is a qualified veterinary nurse and has worked at Alfold since 2009. She lives in Godalming with her Staffie Melo and Sherman the tortoise.
Beth Tyrrell VN
- is a qualified veterinary nurse and works part-time at Alfold. She also lives in Shere with her family and large dog.